Okay, your wedding is approaching. You need invitations. You want to make professional looking wedding invitations. Where do you start?
Here are five tips that will help you make professional looking wedding annoncements.
- Use a quality printer. An Epson printer uses a water proof ink. This can really make a difference in how professional your invitations will look. Ever see an ink jet printed sheet get wet. If it wasn’t printed on an Epson printer it will bleed and look bad!
- Use nice card stock. You don’t need fancy paper. Adding your own touches to plain card stock will make nice invitations. There is no limit to what you can do to plain card stock. A 67# white card stock will work for almost all your invitations. You can also use a 90# card stock. Experiment.
- Use a nice font. Something that is flowing but easy to read. I love fonts. I have used Park Avenue, Hancock, Brush script and numerous others. The important think is to be consistent. Use the same font on all your items. The invitation, the RSVP, the return envelope and the reception cards should all match. I even custom address the envelopes to match. I can tell you everyone loves these. You invitations will look professional with this tip.
- Add a nice wedding clip art. Use just a simple wedding invitation clip art. This can be a fun, simple or decorative touch. By centering your type and clip art you will get a professional look also.
- Be neat. Have all items match. Put the RSVP card under the flap of the return envelope.Put everything in neatly and address the envelopes to match.
You can make professional looking wedding announcements. It isn’t difficult. Make sure that your invitations will only have one stamp on the outside. Either make sure the weight and size will work for one first class stamp, or get another stamp.
Add the stamp for the RSVP and leave some white space. Neatness will show professionalism.
If you want to make professional looking wedding invitations take your time. Pay attention to detail. You can add nice touches. A nice die cut punch will look good in moderation. Don’t go over board. Clean and neat is an elegant look.
By having a nice elegant look you will also put forth a professional image. This means you will put forth a good first impression to your guests. That means they will feel important. This will all mean your wedding will come across as the important event that it is! Now make professional looking wedding invitations.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5626762